I keep some games I'm working on or have made here.
In no specific order:
- Creek - simple 2D js game+simulation engine; code at github.com/wcarss/creek
- Tetris - an NES tetris clone built on top of Creek.
- Pong - basically straight out of the craftyjs tutorial
- Banana-Jumper CAUTION: LOUD -- you jump to catch flying bananas!
- Jump - an infinite climb style game where the viewport tracks the player
- Mario - doesn't actually work at all
- grid game - a click-based game where you try to reset tiles
- splort - odd colours
- boxfarter - jump and move red box w/ arrow keys, lay down boxes w/ space, get to the yellow box!
- editor - a layered tilemap editor and exporter
- carto - a map renderer