Some games/visual projects I'm working on or have made:
In no specific order:
- Creek - simple 2D js game / simulation engine; code at github.com/wcarss/creek
- Tetris - an NES tetris clone built on top of Creek. Code at github.com/wcarss/tetris
- Jabiru - a top-down RPG with random maps generated using a hand-rolled reimplementation of the Wave Function Collapse algorithm, built on top of Creek. Code at github.com/wcarss/jabiru
- Jaws - for some reason, a half-completed space-flying asteroid-dodging game is called jaws
- Match - a simple match-3 tile toy with no victory/loss conditions. Click on a tile and click on another tile to swap 'em. If you get 3+ in a row/column after a swap, they'll disappear with cascades. And bugs. You can't swap a pair that are the same colour.
- The Maze of Sacrifice - wander around and reveal randomly generated mazes, fight monsters with spacebar, and collect coins to heal!
- editor - a layered tilemap editor and exporter, built pre-creek but can export creek-compatible maps, awful code at github.com/wcarss/editor
- boxfarter - a pre-creek platformer - Get to the yellow box! Jump and move red box w/ arrow keys, lay down boxes w/ space
- grid game - a very strange click-based game where you try to reset tiles from dark to light
- carto - apparently a copy w/ mild edits of a demo from mozilla's game development website
these don't work so well anymore:
- Pong - basically straight out of the craftyjs tutorial
- Jump - an infinite climb style game where the viewport tracks the player
- Banana-Jumper CAUTION: LOUD -- you jump to catch flying bananas!
- Mario - doesn't actually work at all